“Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.”- Diane Von Furstenberg. The Short-term course for Fashion Styling is a three-month programme at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore for the young budding stylists who are keen to have a career as a Fashion Stylist and Image Consultant. The Fashion Styling programme in Bangalore has a rigorous curriculum where the fashion styling course students will gain skills in learning and how to adjust their eyes and hands for the following areas: Fashion Draping, Mannequin Styling, Personal and client Styling, Budget based styling, Makeup and Hair, co-ordinating looks and thematic shoots. The course is designed with more of practical classes and industry exposure for the JEDIIIANS to learn and understand the responsibilities of a stylist, preparing them to carve a niche in the styling market. If you want to know how to become a stylist, then this is the right course for you.
- The short-term Course in Fashion Styling is a three-month intense programme
- Apart from styling modules, students will also have a knowledge on makeup and hair, Photography as well post production process.
- Students will explore the process of sourcing and props and accessories for the respective shoots.
- The course gives industrial exposure and live projects.
- The fashion styling course students start as beginners and turn into professional stylists.
- The JEDIIIANS are taught the importance of personal colouring, body and face analysis and the elements and principles of design.
- They will develop a portfolio of their own showcasing their different types of style and looks.
- Students will develop a strong sense of personal and client styling
- The course students will develop the skills to recognize the trends and quick fashion tips.
- The requirement for the professional fashion stylist is on a rapid rise in India and around the world. There is space for every aspirant Fashion stylist after course completion. Starting your own or working with the top industry and publication houses the choice is immense. The fashion stylists can build a career in product and editorial styling, personal grooming and image consulting. JD Institute known as the best college for fashion styling gives you the right platform to build your career and the required exposure.