In today’s image driven world, how one looks is an important part of everyone’s brand. The program will provide the learner with both fundamental and professional skills and knowledge of hair styling for various occasions. It is extremely critical for an individual to be styled and groomed to perfection. Hair styling plays an important role in creating the desired image.
- The students will learn history of hairstyles and its origin.
- The program includes know-how on hair care, tips on washing, curling, drying and straightening, just to name a few.
- Types of hairstyles and the kind of hair colour and styles that will suits an individual’s face shape.
- Creating styles for different occasions, including past and latest trends.
- Practical knowledge and tips will help the learner to become industry ready.
- One can work as a freelancer, open a salon, style models for editorial shoots and fashion shows or work with an image consultant.
- Introduction to makeup and industry
- Practical session – what is a pre base?
- Practical session. how to cover up skin variation?
- Study of facial shapes
- Eye make up
- A recap and practice session
- A demonstration on day make up
- A demonstration of office/ meeting / news-reader make up
- A demonstration and practice of television and stage make up