Diploma in Interior Design offered by JD Institute Goa is a one year fast-track weekend course that introduces aspiring Interior Designers to the fundamental methodologies of its practices. The program is structured to uplift the knowledge and raise questions with regards to various branches and practices in the field of interior design along with an approach which is exploratory and experimental. The creative industry is ever evolving, with which it is important for designers, both aspiring and professional, to cross-question the process and bring out the best out of it. This engagement enables the group of designers to not only identify issues and the potential concerns of the industry and construct solutions that are effective.
Diploma in Interior Design offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Provides the aspiring student with the necessary knowledge with regards to the various techniques involved in interior designing.
- Provides an opportunity for the students to explore the scope and possibilities in the interior design field.
- Efficient knowledge to obtain a detailed understanding of furnishings and materials that is required in Interior design.
- Opens up the path of art and science involved in curating designs that bring together human needs and demands through an approach that is compassionate and sensitive towards the environment.
- Imparts inspiration to the aspirants in order to evolve into a creative, artistic, individual and bring about an imaginative approach towards interior design.
- Provides the opportunity to interact with professionals in the industry as well as opportunities to participate in various exhibitions and workshops that prepare the student with the in-depth knowledge in the field of Interior Design.
On completing the Diploma in Interior Design, the student will be able to:
- Identify the multiple issues and concerns of the present climate of the Interior Design industry as well as develop the capabilities to grasp client briefs and demands effectively.
- Idealize and design interiors for various spaces and layouts ranging from homes to retailers such as hotels, offices, museums, public spaces and even entertainment spaces.
- Jr. Interior Designer
- Interior Visualiser
- CAD Designer
- Interior Decorator
Through the DIploma in Interior Design, the student will:
- Build the required knowledge and skill sets for the practice of interior design and the method of application for various locations.
- Attain the capability to understand client ideologies and accordingly curate innovative solutions, strategies and plans.
- Evolve in the technical and digital aspects with the help of various softwares
- Develop practical knowledge through internship opportunities, industrial visits, and exposure.
- Build accurate knowledge on the importance of financial planning within their professional practice
- Acquire the basic knowledge to start a venture in the field of interior design.