The one-year Diploma in Interior Design is a fast-track weekend program offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology that presents to students the fundamental methodologies of its practices. The program uplifts the students to gain knowledge and raise questions regarding the various diversifying practices in interior design through an approach that is exploratory and experimental. Interior Design is an evolving industry, and through the research of its history, students are trained to cross-question the various parameters that brief its practice. This engagement enables the group to identify issues and potential concerns of the industry and construct solutions that are effective.
Diploma in Interior Design offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Provides the aspiring student with knowledge regarding various interior design techniques, and to explore its scope and possibilities.
- Provides opportunities to students to obtain a detailed understanding of furnishings and materials required for interior design.
- Introduces to students the art and science of producing designs which compliment human needs and demands through an approach that is empathetic and sensitive; questioning on how utility and aesthetics brief each other.
- Inspires students to evolve into a creative, artistic, individual and bring about an imaginative approach towards interior design.
- Caters to regular industry interaction with professionals as well as opportunities to participate in exhibitions and workshops that prepare the student to gain an in-depth knowledge of the field.
On completing the Diploma in Interior Design, the student will be able to:
- Spot issues and concerns of the current climate of Interior Design as well as develop the ability to understand client briefs and demands effectively.
- Conceptualise and design interiors for various venues ranging from homes to retails, hotels, offices, museums, public spaces and even entertainment spaces..
- Jr. Interior Designer
- Interior Visualiser
- CAD Designer
- Interior Decorator
Through the DIploma in Interior Design, the student will:
- Develop required knowledge for the practice of interior design and the method of application with regards to various spaces and locations
- Develop the ability to understand client requirements and curate innovative solutions, strategies and plans, efficiently.
- Develop the technical and digital skills with the help of various softwares
- Gain practical knowledge through internship opportunities, industrial visits, and exposure.
- Build knowledge of financial planning within their professional practice
- The required knowledge to begin their own venture in the field of interior design.
- Material Sourcing
- Design Foundation
- Space Design
- Design Ideologies
- Restaurant Projects
- Professional Training
There are no reviews yet.