The UG Diploma in Interior Design is for someone who has an eye for detail, and wants to learn the finer aspects of interior design. Interior design is a fast growing professional field with the real estate and construction industry playing a vital role in its growth. It is a very expressive art and requires designers to be constantly on their feet with ideas and creative inputs. The Interior Design Courses from JD Institute is focused on creative planning and skilled design of interior spaces.
- The interdisciplinary module focuses on methodological and technical approach.
- Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior styles.
- JD gives best Interior Design ideas which helps the student to understand furnishings and materials and also helps them to get acquainted with the art and science of creating harmony with colours, textures and patterns.
- The 3-year UG Diploma Program in Interior Design helps students to gain comprehensive knowledge in the field of interior design via the study of various elements of architecture, material sourcing, lighting and decorations, soft furnishings, lifestyle and cultural preferences etc.
- The Students who chooses Interior design courses, will understand the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures.
- The program provides students with a platform to fully develop their latent creative skills and express their view.
- The students are encouraged to develop creative, artistic, individual and imaginative approach towards interior design and decoration.
- Regular industry interaction with experts and opportunity to participate in exhibitions and workshops helps in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the field.
- Students will showcase their design skills in the projects as a part of their final submission.
- The students will be able to conceptualise and design interiors for residences, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces. The student can find gainful employment in diverse industries while serving as interior designers, event designers/consultants, freelance designers, space planners, visualiser, set designer, and interior decorator.
- The learner will understand the synergy created between an individual and his/her living space. They will be able to create functional concepts that will enhance the visual appeal and the comfort of the space.
A Bachelor Diploma Program in Interior design, will help you gain an insight and expertise in the field of interior design. You could be employed by architectural firms, hotels, builders, town planning bureaus, private consultancies, hospitals, government Public Works Department, museums, studios, theatres, and stores. One can also work as a freelance design consultant, residential interior designer, exhibition designer, just to name a few.
- History of interior design
- Graphic presentation (basic)
- Orthographic projection
- Interior design (basic)
- Elements of design
- Construction techniques (basic)
- Role of an interior designer
- Professional practice
- Annual design project
- Recommended for every male and female