Photography is an art of observation, It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them – Elliott Erwitt
An image is not about the way it looks, it’s the way it feels. An image tells a story and the photographer becomes the storyteller, come become a storyteller with our short-term photography course in JD Institute. The diploma in Fashion photography is a 3-month program at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, India. The Fashion Photography courses are focused on a methodical approach where the classes are a blend of classroom training along with living projects to upskill the students. The photography courses in Bangalore and Cochin for beginners is more focused on developing and polishing the skills of the starters making them confident enough to handle the camera and imparting knowledge on thinking and discovering creative ideas. It’s about learning to see photography as a fine art form and create visually compelling and exciting Images.
One of the top photography institutes in India, the apex is the eminent faculty with 20 years of experience who is training the aspirants giving them the required cultivation to be a professional fashion photographer. If you love photography and want to pursue a promising career in fashion and glamour photography, this course is tailor-made for you. It is meticulously designed for fashion professionals, amateurs, and even beginners
- The diploma in fashion Photography nurtures students to conceive, conceptualize and execute photo shoots.
- The students will be taught the importance and usage of light to create expressive and impressive pictures.
- The short-term photography course teaches the importance of body language, getting the right expressions, emotions, and moods required for a Fashion Shoot
- The course conveys an intense knowledge of the technical aspects of a camera.
- The students will be able to create synergy between garments, accessories, and makeup.
- The JEDIIIANS will be able to encapsulate the entire medium of Visual Image from a technical as well as from an art point of view.
- The Diploma in photography makes the student Imagine, communicate, integrate and act.
- The students will be able to understand the importance of visualization and observation in Fashion Photography.
- The photography course gives a clear-cut knowledge of handling the technical aspects of a camera.
- Upon completion of the course, they are ready to take challenges in the visual image Industry from a professional point of view.
Once the completion of the course, the diploma in photography students will be able to work in various mediums of photography such as still life, Industrial, Wedding photography, events, Approach to Editorial, Fashion events, advertising, film Industry, web and documentation photography.
- The students will learn the art of photography, from developing to executing an idea or Imagination under the guidance of renowned, eminent faculty with years of experience.
- The Diploma in Fashion Photography students will be doing interesting live projects in the related field and enriching their portfolio.
- The students will be able to be part of various technical partnerships and workshops with many leading brands of camera manufacturers.
- The short-term photography program concentrates on limited intake giving the students personal attention.
- The Students will be given an opportunity to exhibit their images in a public forum in front of powerful industry networks.
- History and Introduction of Photography.
- Cameras/ different formats in Digital Camera
- Core Camera Skills and Working knowledge of DSLR
- Lenses and Focal Lengths
- Composition and Understanding a Photographic Design from point of Visualization
- Visual Aesthetics for Photography
- Final Project