JD Institute of Fashion Technology centres in Bangalore, Cochin and Goa offer a three-month Diploma in Fashion Photography. The course introduces students to the various practices that inform fashion photography. Students acquire the technical skill-set required for photography and identify with various tools related to developing images for editorial and commercial fashion photography.
Diploma in Fashion Photography trains students with the skill and aptitude required to meet the standards of the fashion and photography industry, and the capability to carry out professional practice. This short-term course integrates classroom learning with practical training and live projects. The program is apt for all levels of aspiring or established photographers, from advanced to beginners as it develops their practice in photography.
The three-month Diploma in Fashion Photography offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Develop and train students to conceptualise and execute fashion photography shoots.
- Provide an in-depth understanding about the usage of light to create expressive and impressive fashion pictures.
- Teaches the importance of body language, getting the right expressions, emotions, and moods required for a fashion shoot
- Conveys an intense knowledge of the technical aspects of a camera, its working and its usage.
Post completion of Diploma in Fashion Photography, students will be able to:
- Encapsulate the entire medium of visual image from a technical as well as from an artistic point of view.
- Imagine, communicate and implement the technical skill sets required for the practice of fashion photography.
- Attain a clear-cut knowledge of handling the technical aspects of a camera and its usage.
- Professionally practice their own work and meet the standards of the industry.
Post completion of the Diploma in Fashion Photography, the student acquires work opportunity in:
- Still-life Photography
- Industrial Photography
- Wedding photography
- Events Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Advertising Photography
Diploma in Fashion Photography offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology highlights the following:
- The course emphasises on an in-depth understanding of the art of photography, from developing to executing an idea under the guidance of eminent faculty with years of experience.
- The program encourages students to be part of various technical partnerships and workshops with many leading brands of camera manufacturers.
- The course curriculum concentrates on limited intake which in turn ensures individual attention to all the students involved.
- The program provides students with an opportunity to exhibit their images in a public forum in front of powerful industry networks.
- Develops their creative identity and enables them to question and in turn, investigate the scope of fashion photography, its evolving ways of working and application.
- History and Introduction of Photography.
- Cameras/ different formats in Digital Camera
- Core Camera Skills and Working knowledge of DSLR
- Lenses and Focal Lengths
- Composition and Understanding a Photographic Design from point of Visualization
- Visual Aesthetics for Photography
- Final Project