WORK WITH US
We value working with people who are humble, curious, and smart. At JD Institute, curiosity means eager for personal and professional growth and a commitment to support others in their development as we work together to build an educational force that matters. It’s not easy to do what we aspire to do. Sometimes the work is hard and hours are long. But working with great people in pursuit of an audacious goal makes it worthwhile.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore is looking for a Content Writer to assist the PR team who will be able to develop and edit content.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 5+ years
Schedule: Full day (Mon-Fri: Full Day, Sat: Half Day)
Education: MA in English Literature/ Mass Communication/Journalism
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce various content types, which may include PR content and blogs
- Well-versed with Develop, edit and maintain content
- Assist in PR activities
- Coordinate with various teams to procure information for an article or blog
- Maintain the content release schedules
- Learn tools to manage content
- Share, execute and collaborate on new ideas
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team environment and create written content to suit business requirements.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- A competent writer capable of creating multiple styles of writing—news, social media, business/marketing/PR, blog etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Must have a strong writing portfolio.
- Capable of executing and carrying out a given task with requisite details to do the task well
- Experienced in writing and editing to the standards of various news/publication verticals
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Having previous work experience with a news or media or PR agency would be beneficial
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
We would like to welcome all candidates who may wish to be a part of our team in the future when positions become available. Provide us with a cover letter explaining the reason why you would want to work with us, upload your CV and portfolio for our reference. Our Careers team will contact you by email or mobile if your role matches our requirements.