Diploma in Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry is a four-month weekend course offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology centre in Bangalore. Considered one of the best for professional makeup and hair training, the course prepares students to meet the demands and requirements of the industry, and equips them with the skill to come up with new ways of creating looks.
Diploma in Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry introduces students to the various fundamentals of hair and make-up including face, lips and eyes, along with the exploration of its application for occasions such as bridal. The course ends in a portfolio shoot that exposes and prepares them to meet the demands of the real-world industry, helping them lead a promising career post education.
The four-month Diploma in Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Helps the student gain the skills required to be a professional Make-up and Hairstyle artist in four-months.
- Provides opportunities such as exposure to global industry standards and exhibitions of live projects.
- Provides students with the visibility required to create a dynamic interface with the experts of Make-Up and Hair Styling Industry.
- Gives thorough knowledge about the use of Make-up and Hair Styling in print, film, television, theatre, weddings and other forms of its application within various media and non-media outlets.
Post completion of the four-month Diploma in Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry, the student will be able to:
- Practice as a professional artist in the world of make-up and hairstyling.
- Learn the importance of choosing the appropriate make-up and hairstyling products based on various individual parameters.
- Provide inputs to clients with regard to products to ensure that there is no damage done to the skin and hair.
- Collaborate with the photography department and analyse the relationship of different make-up and hair styling design with camera and documentation.
There is a major rise in the requirement for professional make-up and hair styling artists globally. Industries such as Print, Film, Television, Theatre, Weddings and other forms of media are actively expanding their scope, and this promises a growth in employment opportunities. Post completion of the four-month Diploma in Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology, the student will be equipped to:
- Start their own beauty business or work with well-known salons in the country.
- Build their career in industries such as Bridal Make-up and Hair Styling, Make-up and Hair Stylist for Entertainment Industry, Personal Grooming, etc.
- Become leaders, pioneers and innovators in the make-up and hair styling Industry.
- Receive training from professional makeup and hair experts.
- Participate in collaborative projects with other departments of the institute such as photography, fashion and styling.
- Gain industry exposure and feedback from industry experts through seminars and workshops.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a professional makeup and hair artist.
- Understand application of makeup and hair in various industries.
- Introduction to Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry
- Self-hygiene (product cleansing and sanitizing formula)
- Knowledge and exposure to professional makeup products (Indian and International brands)
- Make-up kit essentials.
- Practical sessions on different Makeup looks(
- Self-practice sessions and mentor guidance
- Achieving perfect base, eyes and lips.
- Demonstration on eye looks
- Over all knowledge on color correction, contour and highlight.
- Different hairstyles, tool knowledge and application techniques
- Bridal looks (Makeup, hairstyle, and draping)
- Hands-on experience of make-up in a professional studio setup environment.
There are no reviews yet.