The Diploma in Motion Graphic Design program is a 30-week program wherein students will be introduced to Graphic design, video editing and motion graphics. The theoretical part includes a detailed study of the processes involved in graphic design, characters and backgrounds and enables the learners to understand A-Z of the fast-growing industry. The program covers concepts of Digital Design, Audio editing, Video editing, storytelling & 3D Visualisation.
During this course, the students will learn the process of animation step by step. The program follows a pedagogy that encourages creative and critical thinking of the various methodologies that inform the practice of Video editing, encouraging them to challenge and formulate new ways of approach.
- Diploma in Motion Graphic Design course aims to introduce students to the versatile and evolving field of Graphic design, Advertisements & Motion Graphic Design.
- Students learn various skills that can be applied to Digital Design, Visual effects, Audio and Video effecting.
- Learning the elements of composition, lighting & shadow and colour.
- Along with this, seminars, and workshops as well as opportunities for live industry projects support a holistic learning experience for the students.
Post the completion of this course, students will be able to
- Understand Design principles and the ways to apply it in design, characters animation, backgrounds & visual effects.
- Develop and demonstrate their knowledge by cursing different deliverables for their brand or client.
- Gain skills to use the digital tools to know about digital design, typography, audio & video editing
- Develop a photorealistic output by seamlessly integrating live action footage with computer graphics.
- Motion graphics Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Storyboard Artist
- Logo Designer
- Video editor
- VFX artist
- Video content editor
- Film editor
- JD Institute of Fashion provides authentic licensed software with state-of-the-art technological labs.
- Gain mass knowledge of video editing
- Receive training from the market experts.
- Larger alumni associations and industrial collaborations which help students to connect for opportunities.
- Long training hours and mentorship program.