The Diploma in Video Editing is a 15-week program wherein students will gain a sound understanding of audio and video editing which will lead to a solid foundation in editing. The theoretical part includes a detailed study of the processes involved in Rotoscoping, keying (Green/Blue screen) and other concepts of audio-visual program. The program covers concepts of Digital Design, Audio editing, Video editing, VFX storytelling, linear, non-linear editing & 3D Visualisation.
During this course, the students will learn the process of Video editing step by step from the market experts. The program follows a pedagogy that encourages creative and critical thinking in the learners and encourages them to challenge and formulate new approaches to create cohesive videos.
- Diploma in Video editing aims to introduce students to the versatile and evolving field of film and VFX.
- Students learn various skills that can be applied to Visual effects, Audio, Video effects, Rotoscoping and keying (Green/Blue screen)
- Learning the elements of composition, lighting & shadow, transition, synchronisation and colour.
- Along with this, seminars, and workshops as well as opportunities for live industry projects support a holistic learning experience for the students.
Post the completion of Diploma in Video Editing, students will be able to:
- Understand the post production principles and the various ways to apply it in design & visual effects.
- Develop skills to effectively use elements and principles of visual effects.
- Gain skill to use the digital tools to know about digital design, audio & video editing
- Develop a photorealistic output by seamlessly integrating live action footage with computer graphics.
- Video editor
- VFX artist
- Video content editor
- Film editor
- Motion graphics Artist
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology provides authentic licensed software with state-of-the-art technological labs.
- Gain mass knowledge of video editing
- Receive training from the market experts.
- Larger alumni associations and industrial collaborations which help students to connect for opportunities.
- Long training hours and mentorship program.