Visual Merchandising is the art of presenting the product or service to the consumer, in a way that attracts the consumers to make their purchase. Visual Merchandising is a creative process that kindles the desire to buy.
The Diploma in Visual Merchandising offered by JD Institute Of Fashion Technology educates the students in multidisciplinary Visual Merchandising and branding experience, and students will learn to achieve a wide range of design skills that will include all aspects of visual retail display and fashion spaces.
- Students will be educated about the field of Retail & Visual Merchandising and Store Planning
- Understanding of foundational theories and practical exercises.
- Essential skills to create dynamic display presentations of any product or service.
- Different experimental ways of presentations and practises to showcase the product or service and enhance the brand image among the consumers.
- Window presentation, planogram, in-store display point and visual presentations are some of the methods of visual merchandising which are taught during the module .
- The role of the Visual Merchandiser and how effectively Visual Merchandising plays a major role in the retail industry.
- Understanding the creation of an impactful and inspirational window for the customers while upholding the brand’s identity and aesthetics.
- Knowledge of the fundamental Visual Merchandising techniques and practical utilization and implementation across the sales floor to assist with sales and increase in profits.
- Retail Establishment
- Department Stores
- Various Outlets
- Theatre Companies
- Fashion Stores
- Marketing Agencies
- Jewellery Stores
- Accessory Stores
- Print Media
- Books And Publishing House
- Widen knowledge on the subject
- Understand and curate layer as per the brand or client requirements
- Importance Of Shopping Environment
- Elements And Principles Of Design
- Color Theory
- Exterior Presentation
- Interior Presentation
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Trend Analysis And Forecasting
- Material Exploration
- Vendor Management
- Draping And Styling Mannequins
- Physical Elements Of Display
- Final Display