A diploma in interior design is a one to two-year diploma program offered by recognized universities and institutions offering design education. A diploma in interior design gives an aspiring interior designer an opportunity to receive a comprehensive understanding of the basic principles and techniques of interior design in a short span of time.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology offers a one-year diploma in interior design program. Alongside interior design growing leaps and bounds to the evolving trends and dynamics, a diploma in interior design provides the perfect point of departure to a career in interior design.
Diploma in interior design program includes:
- The diploma in interior design course offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology is a foundational course pursued by students after completing higher secondary education or its equivalent.
- The course aims at imparting holistic knowledge about the study of interior design to students added with a practical approach.
- Exposes students to different styles and designs that beds as a solid foundation to the study of interior design.
- Serve as a guiding factor in attaining relevant creative skills required to analyze a space and design a space according to the needs and preferences of clients.
- The course familiarizes students with the realities of the industry through regular interaction with experts, workshops, and projects.
Why pursue a diploma in interior design?
The need for a luxurious home with an aesthetically pleasing interior is proliferating with the desire for a quality life in the cards. Be it home or an office, they are not mere buildings anymore. They are spaces that define your life and lifestyle in a visually appealing way. While engineering is a course preferred by massive crowds, creative fields like interior design, graphic design, and fashion designing have crossed barriers and are slowly reaching the top of the game in the professional world. A diploma in interior design is the boost that an aspiring interior designer needs before pursuing higher education in the same.
If you are someone who loves to create interior spaces that are trendy, aesthetic, and can generate a cozy atmosphere, if you can design a living room to make it more appealing and definitely more comfortable, a diploma in interior design is the right choice. Oh, and you are at the right place! JD Institute of Fashion Technology is your happy place to learn and explore. JD Institute of Fashion Technology offers