Accent walls are basically interior walls whose designs are different from the other walls within the interiors. Accent walls might be different in colour, material, pattern or others. Apart from enhancing the interiors of the space, accent walls make the room look bigger and give the feel of a cozy place.
Let us discuss the popular designs of accent walls you can incorporate in the interior design of your space:
1. Geometric accent wall: A geometric accent wall is a modern interior design type seen incorporated in the interiors of houses and offices. A geometric accent wall can be designed using several bold colours. These walls are made with wallpaper, paint or even art and make a big visual statement.
2. Bright green wall: Accent walls of bright green colour are extremely popular in the field of interior design. Interior designers always recommend this colour for those homeowners who like to bring bold and bright colours onto their walls.
Bright Green colour
3. Wall art: Who doesn’t love wall art? Every cafe especially is designed with wall art to steal the attention of the customers. Wall art is also incorporated in the interiors of residential spaces to accentuate the look of the room.
4. Wooden accent walls: Wooden accent walls are the perfect choice to add to a Scandinavian interior design. This kind of wall adds a great level of elegance to the interiors of the space making it for a welcoming atmosphere.
5. Say yes to speckles: Speckles make for a unique design on the walls. The interiors with such walls certainly add life to the interior design making it all the more beautiful and outstanding.
Accent walls are an integral part of modern interior design. Interior designers believe accent walls are a great replacement for lavish furnishings and can act as an effective money saver. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is an arch design institute in South India offering BSc. in Interior Design and Decoration – Bengaluru City University – 3 Year for aspiring interior designers.