The three-year degree course encapsulates all the nuances of Event Management, which includes managerial expertise, conceptualization and the knack to pull it instantaneously. The course offered is meticulously fabricated in order to equip the students with key management and entrepreneurship skills that will help propel in the event management domain. The program is ideal for students who have an unwavering passion for Event Management and to provide them an excellent opportunity to be mentored by industry stalwarts while volunteering on enviable live projects for a hands-on experience. Through our BBA course in Event Management, you will be able to make a mark in the industry.
Following are the Salient Features of BBA in Event Management Course at JD Institute Cochin
- Encourages you to realize your entrepreneurial dreams and ambitions.
- Strategic Event Management training
- Developing skill set in marketing and sales
- Implies on identifying business opportunities, developing creative outcomes and building a viable business model and business plan
- To learn the know-how of various legal matters.
- An event manager requires good communication skills in order to constantly interact with clients.
- Effective organizational and decision making skills.
- To be able to achieve a strong understanding of objectives and administration
- Right amount of confidence to carry out events and close deals.
- A well-developed managerial skill set to handle a team efficiently and effectively.
- Acquire strong cognizance level about various mediums for pitching such as Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Advertising agencies, Branding
- Be able to resolve legal compliance
- Master entrepreneurial skills
Event Management is quite a challenging and popular field that has seen a good success rate in terms of jobs as well as entrepreneurship. The domain has thrived to be successful in the market by creating a lot of job opportunities. Listed below are popular job roles for candidates with event management profile:
- Event Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Event Accounts Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Wedding Planner
- Public Relations
- Promotion and Marketing
- Brand Development
- Event Coordinator
- Fashion Event Coordinator
- Event Organizer
- Facilities Manager
- Corporate Event Planner
The following are some of the reasons to go for the three-year Bachelors of Business Administration in Event Management:
- Assistance from reputed firms to shape your business
- Marketing and Export assistance from companies.
- Under the guidance of our expert faculty, powered by your passion and motivation, your vision can become a reality at JD Institute.