“Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty: it’s a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside.” – Michelle Phan
Make-up and Hair Style Artistry has had a profound growth as a career prospect in the past decade. Besides being an incredible hobby and passion, make-up and hair style artistry has gone mainstream as a career. This 6 week in Make-up and Hair Style Artistry offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology is the apt choice for anyone willing to pursue the glamorous career of Make-up and Hair Style Artistry. One of the major highlights is that the course is conducted by a celebrity make-up artist with many years of experience that will help an aspirant to gain a thorough knowledge about the industry. Make-up and Hair Style Artists are edified experts who takes the concept of beauty to another level by providing services for any glamorous event that you might be a part of. We at JD transform an aspirant in to a professional Make-up and Hair Style Artists with our fast-paced 6 weeks Diploma course in Make-up and Hair Style Artistry
The 6 weeks Diploma in Make-up and Hair Style Artistry offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Helps you in acquiring the skills required to be a professional Make-up and Hair Style artist in 6 weeks
- Trains students in the art of Make-up and Hair Styling with the help of advanced tools and techniques
- Consists of opportunities such as, exposure to global industry standards and exhibitions of live projects
- Provides students with the visibility required to create a dynamic interface with who’s who of the Make-Up and Hair Styling Industry
- Gives in-depth knowledge about the use of Make-up and Hair Styling in print film, television, weddings and other forms of media.
Post completion of the Diploma course in Make-up and Hair Style Artistry, you will be able to:
- Identify yourself as a qualified professional artist in the world of Make-up and Hair Styling
- Determine the importance of choosing the appropriate make-up and hair styling products
- Provide inputs to clients regarding which products to ensure there is no damage done to the skin and hair
- Collaborate with the photography department and analyse the relationship of different Make-up and Hair Styling design with the camera
There is a rampant rise in the requirement for professional Make-up and Hair Styling artists around the globe. Industries such as, Print Film, Television, Weddings and other forms of media, are eagerly looking for the right talent to come by to enhance their operations. Post completion of the 6 weeks Diploma in Make-up and Hair Style Artistry offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology, you will also able to start your own beauty salon or work with the top notch salons in the country. This 6 weeks Diploma course helps you with the apt platform to build your career in the industries such as, Bridal Make-up and Hair Styling, Personal Grooming, Make-up and Hair Stylist for Entertainment Industry, etc. If you wish to become one of the leaders in the Make-up and Hair Styling Industry, enrol with JD’s 6-weeks Diploma Course in Make-up and Hair Styling Artistry now.
- Introduction to makeup and industry
- Practical session – what is a pre base?
- Practical session. how to cover up skin variation?
- Study of facial shapes
- Eye make up
- A recap and practice session
- A demonstration on day make up
- A demonstration of office/ meeting / news-reader make up
- A demonstration and practice of television and stage make up
- Fice/ meeting / news-reader make up