The Best thing is to look natural, but it takes MAKEUP to look natural – Calvin Klein.
Diploma in Makeup Artistry is a one-month program at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, for the aspirants who are keen to have a career in Makeup and Hair Industry, for someone who is passionate in the art of make-up. The makeup course has a rigorous curriculum where the makeup course students will be trained with the latest tools and technologies. One of the major highlights is that the course is conducted by a celebrity make-up artist with many years of experience helping the students to gain knowledge in the industry. The course is designed with more of practical classes and industry exposure for the JEDIIIANS to learn and understand the nuances of makeup art, preparing them to survive the challenges in their career path.
Makeup Artists are edified experts who are qualified in taking beauty to next level by providing services from bridal makeup to personal grooming. A professional make up artist gives her, or his client individuality make them stand out and giving them the confidence. The contribution of a professional makeup artist is humongous to the society because he or she brings happiness when the client is happy with the work.
- Diploma in makeup artistry is a One Month Intense Course.
- The certified makeup artist courses train the JEDIIIANS with latest tools and Techniques.
- The makeup course consists of Industrial Exposure and live projects for the aspirants.
- The short-term makeup course gives you a dynamic interface with the industry and the right people.
- The professional makeup courses gives in-depth skills in print film, television, weddings and other forms of media.
- The diploma in makeup artistry students start as beginners and turn into qualified professional artists.
- The JEDIIIANS are taught the importance of choosing the right makeup products.
- The makeup artist students are imparted with the knowledge to advise clients on skin problems and product choices.
- The makeup students will be given high-end exposure by providing shoots which will enrich their portfolio.
- Collaboration with photography department to understand the relationship of makeup with the camera.
The requirement for the professional makeup artist is on a rapid rise in India and around the world. There is space for every makeup aspirant after course completion. Starting your own beauty salon or working with top salons in the country the choice is immense. The makeup experts can build a career in bridal makeup, personal grooming, work in the entertainment industry, and shoots. JD Institute Makeup course gives you the right platform to build your career, from making your own portfolio and giving the required exposure for the makeup course students. If the career is planned right by opting for the right school and getting a great start, in no time it helps you to be one of the most sorted makeup artists.
- Introduction to makeup and industry
- Practical session – what is a pre base?
- Practical session. how to cover up skin variation?
- Study of facial shapes
- Eye make up
- A recap and practice session
- A demonstration on day make up
- A demonstration of office/ meeting / news-reader make up
- A demonstration and practice of television and stage make up
- Fice/ meeting / news-reader make up