Makeup tips provide an outline to create flawless looks and with Diwali just round the corner emphasis on makeup is as important as the clothes and accessories. Though prepping and juggling between different functions for the festivities can be tedious, getting makeup right helps to win atleast most of the battle. One can shine brighter or help someone do so with few useful tricks.
Magical Glittery Eyes
The eyes are the obvious choice, but for a good reason. The best part about Diwali makeup looks is that you can experiment and play around with colours and finishes just like your outfits.
1) Smokey eyes are always in trend. Rather than have the effect all around the eyes, just highlighting the outer corner of the eyes with sparkly glitter over it. It is edgy and fun
2) Golden eyeshadow is apt for the festival of lights – bright and sparkly. The look can be achieved by adding gold glitter over gold eyeshadow with hexagon-shaped gold paillette at the inner corner of the eyes. As sparkly as the Diwali lights.
3) Who doesn’t like winged eyeliner? But to give it a festive look, apply glitter on the lower lashes with extended eylashes to make the eyes more appealing.
Make that pout count
Turn up the drama with Glitter Lipstick. The visual of the shimmer filled product adds a touch of playfulness and sophistication. They make a huge difference to the features of one’s face.
Give me Red – Apply matte liquid red lipstick with some glitter to make your red lips shine.
Dimensional glory – The new trend on the block is the Dimensional glitter. The look can be achieved by applying any lip colour and then dusting off some glitter powder on the centre of the lips for a dewy look.
Overpowering shimmer – To give an overpowering shimmer, use saturated shades of metallic liquid lipstick. It gives you more shine than any other lipstick.
Glowing face and blushing cheeks are a combination made in heaven! A good blush adds radiance to your skin.
– Cream blush/matte blush are always a good idea. Whereas, satin / dewy blush adds a glow on the face.
Light it up – Highlighter
Do not shy away from those illuminating highlighters. The most important step for glossy makeup is the highlighter.
– Lighten up the high points of the face like the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, and brow bone using the highlighter to give your face a subtle gleam.
These simple stunning Makeup tips for this Diwali are enough to get into the festive spirit and amp up the glamour. Armed with these tips one can be rest assured that the spotlight will only follow you this festive season!
#Diwali2020 #diwalimakeup #diwalimakeuptips #diwalimakeup2020 #glossymakeup #glittereyeshadow #glitterlipstick #redglitterlipstick #satinblush #glossylips #metalliclipshades #illuminatinghighlighters #jdinstituteinternationalmakeup #jdinstitute #jdedge