Pearl necklaces have always been an epitome of sophistication but it is now that fashionistas are making a statement with trendy outfits.
Pearls are no longer constricted to formal events and high teas, they are very much a part of casual and street fashion.
Actor Sonam Kapoor, is always known for her sartorial choices. Be it the red carpet or the girl-next-door look, the style diva slays every look she flaunts.
Recently, the actor gave us complete old-school glam vibes with a pearl necklace and velvet dress upping the glamour quotient.
In her latest Instagram post, Sonam looked ravishing in her black velvet dress with a string of pearl around the neck. She posted the look saying, “Nothing like old school glam and a good cut and blow-dry.”
Not only was her dress stunning, but she also decided to give herself smokey grey eyes and mauve lips. On the hairstyle front, she opted for bouncy brown curls falling perfectly on her shoulder.
While everyone is in awe with the style diva’s look, here are a few ways you can bring back pearls in your stylish wardrobe.
Here are tips to style a pearl necklace with your casual outfit:
- In case of daily wear, keep your pearl necklace simple and subtle to give your outfit a relaxed look.
- Match it up with your neckline of your dress or top.
- Best way to flaunt pearl on your tube and crop tops is to go with a longer pearl piece that makes the outfit look stylish and balanced.
- Contrast is key when it comes to pearls. Pair a dark coloured pearl with light coloured outfit and vice versa.
- Avoid heavily printed tops and pearls. Plain outfits are the best when it comes to styling pearls.
- If pearl necklace is too gaudy for you then you can always style your date night, brunch or even a casual outing with a pair of pearl earrings or even bracelet. A little goes a long way when it comes to pearls.