Onion oil is the latest fad when it comes to hair care at home. Every Indian household has homemade oils stocked up. But why is Onion oil highly recommended at the moment?
Onion oil is known to address all hair problems when it comes to unhealthy eating habits along with pollution and stress become the main contributors to hair problems.
Onion hair oil helps nourish your hair strands to make them look healthy and lustrous. It helps enable growth, therefore improving thinning and adding volume to their hair. Massaging onion oil with consistent small circular motions into the scalp can boost blood circulation which in turn helps in strengthening the roots.
Benefits of onion oil:
- Onion, known to be highly nutritious, helps in hair growth.
- Onion hair oil nourishes the hair follicles to increase hair volume and improve strength.
- Onion oil when massaged into the scalp by applying simple massage techniques enables good blood circulation that helps moisturize the scalp, reduces thinning and breakage.
- Onion juice controls dandruff and reveals sparkling stronger hair.
- This reduces hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair
- Onion is rich in antioxidants, which helps in reversing the effects of premature greying.
- The rich in sulfur vegetable loaded with antibacterial properties fight infections of the scalp.