Sweater weather style: How to flaunt sweatshirt look like Alia Bhatt
Sweater weather is here! Wearing super comfortable and warm outfits is inevitable even for glamorous celebrities. Sweatshirts are everyone’s first choice as they are stylish, comfy and warm.
The Gen Z fashion is all about grab-and-go style and oversized sweatshirts are the right outfits to pull over for a quick errand.
Alia Bhatt stepped out in a warm sweatshirt proving that comfort comes first during this weather. She served a quick lesson on how to style your sweatshirt.
The actor was spotted in a pastel pink Karl Lagerfeld sweatshirt which costs Rs 24,040 and paired with a Christian Dior tote.
The sweatshirt featured long sleeves, a crew neck, and a holographic logo of Karl on the chest. Along with the powder pink sweatshirt, she teamed her outfit with black biker shorts and buffalo sneakers.
On the accessory front, she wore silver and white hoop earrings and a delicate ring to complete her casual look. Like always Alia likes to go makeup-free and still looks ravishing.
If you are kinds who love their staple comfy outfits then this look is made for you. A pink oversized sweatshirt, pair of black shorts and buffalo sneakers are all you need.
Here are other ways you can style your sweatshirt in this sweater weather
- Ditch bottoms: Yes, wear it like a dress preferably an oversized and long sweatshirt giving a very street style monsoon look.
- Skin fit denim: With baggy sweatshirts, a skin fit pair of denim is always a yes. It accentuates your legs perfectly.
- Stay comfortable with joggers. If you want to keep the comfort from head to toe, choose sweatpants that are slimmer fitting and tapered at the ankles.
- Biker shorts just like Alia might do the trick.
- A pair of sneakers to go along with