A Kitchen is an important part of a house, that goes without saying, honestly. It is here where your daily cravings are met! With a modern kitchen becoming a universal dream, it is better to drift according to the latest trends in kitchen renovation.
Here are top kitchen trends making rounds in 2021:
1. Marble Kitchen: Marble kitchen is undoubtedly a personification of elegance and luxury, and a marble kitchen is becoming an interior designer’s go-to option if one doesn’t mind stretching their budget to get a wholesome lavish kitchen. Marble also acts as a perfect contrasting element in the kitchen against all the other materials including furniture, metal faucets and silverware.
2. Wood finishing: Wood finishing has been in style for a long time now and it continues to do so in the years to come. Some of the popular wood finishes include the usage of wooden materials that are lighter than oak or walnut, subtle-grained ash, varnish wood finishes, etc.
3. Statement lights: If a kitchen renovation is on your bucket list, don’t think twice and go for statement lights that become a headline of your kitchen. As the name suggests, statement lights create a sense of drama that boasts of luxury and trends in 2021.
4. Go all Red: Colourful kitchens are on the go in 2021. Red colour, of all the colours, is becoming an increasingly popular choice of interior designers. The red colour is being largely used as the finishing colour for kitchen cabinets and is endorsed to bring a bold feel in the kitchen.
Red coloured kitchen cabinets
5. Two-toned Kitchen: Trends in 2021 have turned to experiment with interior design. Two-toned kitchen is the trendy style interior designers and decorators are catching on to this year. Interior designers are choosing two colours to finish the kitchen cabinets throughout without the use of any third colour.
6. Statement flooring: It’s not just kitchen cabinets and kitchenettes, statement flooring is making rounds in 2021. Bold designs of varied colours are trending in 2021 with bold designs and patterns becoming the most picked choice in the realm of interior design.
Kitchen trends in 2021 are becoming more than just about choosing a colour or a pattern. Kitchen renovation has surpassed to become about a way of life and defining a quality lifestyle. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is a premier institution offering a 3-year B.Sc in Interior Design and Decoration program during which students are molded to becoming capable interior designers ready to face the challenges of the professional world.