Post-lockdown everyone is set to give their hair a makeover. With all the styling and chemicals, one has to keep in mind that your hair needs pre styling care.
We all know how preparing your hair for a great hairdo is a challenge. As much as you want to go berserk with your hairdo, we have to get back to the basics of taking care of your hair.
You need to take care of your hair depending on the thickness, length and shine. Before you go for any treatment your hair needs to be strong to undergo various applications and heat treatment.
Here are some tips to keep in mind while prepping your hair for a special occasion
- Massage oil into hair and scalp and leave it on overnight.
- Oiling moisturizes and nourishes hair, reducing frizz and irritation in the scalp.
- Your hair requires intensive care before you address concerns like coarseness, fineness, dandruff, dry scalp, excessive frizz should not ado you.
Shampoo, Conditioner and serum:
- After oiling, cleansing is necessary to remove all oil, dirt and sweat from hair and scalp. Beyond all the obvious reasons, shampoo is mandatory because it adds more volume, gorgeous shine, and extra moisture.
- Apply the shampoo only with the added benefit of the fragrance that is as good as your favourite perfume.
- Conditioner plays a vital role in smoothing and detangling the hair, reducing breakage and split ends.
- Don’t forget to nourish your hair with the help of serum.
- Deep conditioning is one of the enormous benefits of hair spa treatment. It gives an effective remedy, making hair quite soft, glossy, and shiny. If your hair is in terrible shape, go for a hair spa that will bring life back to your hair.
- It gets the best out of your colour and adds an incredible amount of shine and gloss to your hair. It is also a calming therapy session.
- For a great bounce, nothing will help you more than a hair spa. It makes your hair strands look far healthier.
- So, when you are really in the mood where you cannot understand what to do or need a little pampering, a hair spa can be the best thing for both your hair and your mood.