Recreate Skull Boss Babe Makeup a Halloween Classic in 7 easy steps
Skull Boss Babe Makeup is a Halloween Classic and can be recreated easily. The key to a great Halloween costume is an equally scary Halloween makeup looks. But what if the look is so amazing that you do not have to worried about the costume? Well that is exactly what our student Sheetal, from the Dept. of Makeup and Hairstyle Artistry at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore created. We can still celebrate this scary day with the basic elements in 7 easy steps even if it is from the confines of your home.
Not sure of what you are going to be this Halloween? Need it to be simple, but still want to make a statement? Then check out this look. Boss Babe, can be defined as someone who is a Demon to some and Angel to others. However, she is someone who is always hustling and fearless. Channeling inspiration from this epithet and the spirit of Halloween, she presented an ultimate Skull Boss Babe look. Creepy and classy, the reimagined glamorous makeup look is perfect.
Gear you need to prepare for the Skull Boss Babe Makeup:-
- Liquid Eyeliner
- White Lipstick
- Brown Eyeshadow
- Black Eyeshadow
Steps to achieve the Skull Boss Babe makeup:-
1) Brown eyeshadow and highlighter on the upper eyelid.
2) Define the cheekbone, jawline and corners of the forehead with black and brown eyeshadow to create the shadow effect.
3) On the lips apply white lipstick.
4) Liquid eyeliner to create the winged liner.
5) The eyeliner was used to draw skull lines on the lip.
6) It was also used to outline and fill the bridge of the nose.
7) Highlighter was used on the bridge of the nose and midforehead to give it depth.
Just 7 easy steps and you are all set to slay in this fascinating full-face easy Halloween makeup application. Happy Haunting!
#halloween #creepy #classy #spooky #bossbabe #skull #skullbossbabe #makeuptechniques #specialeffectsmakeup #shadowingeffects #kryolanmakeup #HalloweenMakeupIdeas #HalloweenFaceMakeup #SkeletonMakeupTutorial #SkullMakeupTutorial