Style your coffee table keeping pace with the latest trends in interior design. A coffee table is an intricate part of a house interior. As much as it is about functioning, a coffee table needs to be both useful and visually appealing. Nobody wants to have a boring coffee table, isn’t it?
Let’s look at some of the tips and tricks with which you can style your coffee table to make it match the latest trends in interior design:
1. Use a tray: The purpose of creating a perfect vignette is to make it a more comfortable space for living. You can style your coffee table with a tray, to begin with. A tray is a perfect object to make the coffee table look more organized. Living room objects like TV remotes, coasters and other small objects can go in this tray.
2. Be careful with the proportion: A coffee table looks the best when it is designed with objects proportional to the size of the coffee table. Use objects that are large enough to be seen on the coffee table, also keeping in mind not to place very tiny objects that get ignored.
3. Add greenery: Ask a quintessential home designer and they will tell you how a house interior can be made aesthetically pleasing by adding some greenery. While greenery is appreciated for use anywhere in the interior of the house, a coffee table is also a great place to add some greenery as well. Arranging plants brings fresh energy and positivity to the living room.
4. Stack up books: If you are a writer or a bookworm, stacking with books is an accepted way to style your coffee table. You can flaunt your coffee table by showing off your collection of books.
5. Simplicity doesn’t go out of style: A simple coffee table is still one of the latest trends in interior design. You don’t need to break your head too much. (https://nelsonjsalon.com) A simple coffee table with just a vase and some room for storage is all it takes to style your coffee table.
Style your coffee table with the simplest of things you own. A home designer can help you through your journey to creating the perfect vignette with a coffee table. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is a premier design institute offering interior design education. The institute molds aspiring designers to gain optimum education in interior design through a blend of theory and practical concepts.