Tweezers are saviours especially during the lockdown and last-minute parties. Until now we loved doing our brows with these tools making them look bold and defined. Wait till you try contouring your nose with a pair of tweezers. It is definitely as bizarre as it sounds but worth a try.
This trend has currently gone viral taking social media by storm. There are an array of contouring hacks out there but have you looked at the end result and wondered how does the influencer get it right ALL THE TIME!
So contouring the nose is not really everyone’s forte, we all know it isn’t easy but a little bonzer definitely goes a long way. But the new makeup trend doesn’t agree. You can now contour your nose with a pair of tweezers in a super simple way. People are loving it and looks like it’s barely any effort.
Here’s what do you will need?
- A pair of tweezers
- Cream contour product / Liquid concealer
- Small blending brush
Tweezer nose contouring: Step by step guide
- Run your contouring product or liquid concealer alongside the edge of your tweezers.
- Lightly coat them in the product.
- Glide the tweezer down the bridge of your nose to create two parallel lines.
- Next, join the two lines together at the end of your nose.
- Use a small buffing brush to blending it in.
- Apply a liquid concealer matching your skin tone to the middle and outer area of your nose to help clean up the darker concealer, blending with a makeup sponge to create a uniform contour.
- Once your nose is contoured, set it all in with translucent powder and a blending sponge.
- Finally, add a bit of highlight to the tip and bridge of your nose.
It is that simple. You are sure to love the mess-free nature of this hack limiting you to go overboard with the contouring. Nose contouring couldn’t get any simpler. Now you definitely have enough reasons to carry your tweezers in your bag.