Winter Wear achieves the fab fashion moment with the right accessories. Now that we have completed the 5-layer winter wear it is time to take a deep dive into the world of accessories to score the perfect snuggle points for a cosy winter. I don’t mean the dainty jewellery or the chunky bracelets, we are here to complete the winter fashion look with stoles, gloves, beanies, boots, and belts.
At first glance, the accessories might feel extravagant, almost an excessive and needless indulgence. You might change your opinion once you understand how to style the accessories as a functional part of your winter wear. If you make the right choices, your winter wear accessories might just become the most durable, long lasting, and exciting part of your wardrobe that makes you wish for winter to come sooner, every year. Here are 6 accessories that you can style for a warm winter.
1. The Chic Headwear- The headwear is intended to be functional when it comes to winter wear but let’s make the formless fluff look en pointe. The timeless beanies are back this season with bobble tops for a fun winter or opt for a soft Cossack hat for a snug yet stylish headwear. For something bolder and more contemporary, pick a beret hat, baker boy’s hat, leather bucket hat, or a smart fedora hat.
2. The Classy Gloves- The next time you are twiddling around to find where the thumb goes into a wrinkled heap of warm gloves, think again. The gloves could be the statement piece that elevates your winter look. Full hand gloves, wrist warmers, Fingerless gloves to flaunt your nail art, sleek leather gloves, much functional ETIP thermal gloves are some of the sleek and stylish gloves that are trending this winter.
3. The Sleek Scarves- The fabric, the colour, the patterns can be overwhelming at a glance but that’s exactly what makes the scarves work. It is easy to pair them with jackets and other accessories, frankly way too many innovative ways to style them with your winter wear. Take your pick- Style the winter clothing with a monochrome solid scarf, plaid scarf, or a swaddle yourself with a supple cashmere softness, and warm woollen scarf.
4. The Snug Boots- The footwear section needs an overhaul every winter and this season is no different. Locked away are the delicate sandals and strappy heals, out come the gleaming leather boots, soft plump boots, and chunky heeled booties. Style the footwear to complete your perfect winter look- both casual and formal wear. Stay warm, snug, and cosy this winter.
5. The toasty Toes- The socks are more than just a functional part that hides away beneath your boots. The length of the socks and the fabric makes all the difference to complete your winter wear. A sleek strip of thigh-high socks for a pair of thigh-high boots will make it more comfortable to wear and snuggly for an outdoors trip, keeping the winter woes far from your toasty feet.
6. The Chunky Belts- The fashionable waist-cinchers make the perfect choice to make a statement with your winter wear collection. Choose from a wide array of belts to bring your winter fashion the completion it needs- chunky leather belts, old-school resurgence of corset belts, the contemporary metal belts, the dainty pearl belts for a classic look. The belts make an amazing addition to complete both casual and formal winter wear look.
The winter blues and the lumpy sweaters are far away from you and your fashion wardrobe. Set your layers right and accessorize with complementing colours to nail the perfect winter look, this season. Seize the moment with your flawless layers and harmonizing accessories of winter fashion. Let’s talk winter fashion jewellery for a remarkable winter look.