The 3-year Advanced Diploma course in Interior Design offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology breaks down the multifaceted world of Interior Design and equips you to identify with and learn finer aspects of functional design and aesthetic use of space. This advanced course is for someone who has an eye for detail, and wants to learn the finer aspects of interior design. The Interior Design industry requires designers to be constantly on their feet with ideas and creative inputs as it is an ever-growing field. Our advanced diploma course helps you in attaining the skills and techniques required to excel in the world of Interior designing.
The 3-year Advanced Diploma course in Interior Design offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology:
- Equips the learner with an understanding of various interior styles
- Includes an interdisciplinary module that focuses on a methodological and technical approach towards the art of interior designing
- Acquaints students with art and science of creating harmony in a space with the help of colours, textures and patterns
- Provides a comprehensive knowledge-base in the field of interior design via the study of various elements of architecture, material sourcing, lighting and decorations, soft furnishings, lifestyle and cultural preferences etc.
- Helps students to gain a thorough understanding of the constantly evolving landscape of interior design by keeping in mind the varying tastes and preferences of different demographics and cultures
Post completion of the Advanced Diploma course in Interior Design, you will be able to:
- Conceptualise and design interiors for residences, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces
- Find gainful employment in diverse industries while serving as interior designers, event designers/consultants, freelance designers, space planners, visualizer, set designer, and interior decorators
- Understand the synergy created between an individual and his/her living space
- Create functional concepts that will enhance the visual appeal and the comfort of the space
The 3-year Advanced Diploma course in Interior Design offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology will help you gain an insight and expertise in the field of interior designing. You could be employed by Architectural Firms, Hotels, Builders, Town Planning Bureaus, Private Consultancies, Hospitals, Public Works Department, Museums, Studios, Theatres, and Stores. You can also choose to work as a Freelance Design Consultant, Residential Interior Designer, Exhibition Designer, so on and so forth.
- History of interior design
- Graphic presentation (basic)
- Orthographic projection
- Interior design (basic)
- Elements of design
- Construction techniques (basic)
- Role of an interior designer
- Professional practice
- Annual design project
- Recommended for every male and female