The 40-day Diploma in International Fashion Styling offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology centres in Bangalore, Cochin and Goa is an intensive short-term program that will help the student attain global exposure in the field of fashion styling. It is an opportunity for prospective fashion stylists, fashion bloggers, image consultants and others to gain knowledge about styling and experience a fashion shoot in a professional set up.
The Diploma enables the study and visit of fashion capitals of London and Paris; the program enables students to receive first-hand knowledge and training from international experts. The students are also encouraged to draw an analysis and comparison on its global influences. This intensive 40-day diploma course is delivered by well qualified faculties in India and overseas who have dynamic experience in the fashion and styling industry. Once enrolled, students gain an opportunity to build a styling portfolio in India and London, along with internship experiences in India.
Diploma in International Fashion Styling enable students to:
- Develop their own fashion portfolio in three different countries: India, London and Paris.
- Develop a strong sense of personal, commercial and editorial styling in the world of fashion.
- Gain an in-depth understanding about the roles and responsibilities of a fashion stylist.
- Identify with the process of sourcing garments, props and accessories to develop your own fashion portfolio.
The 40-days Diploma in International Fashion Styling offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology will help you establish your career as a fashion stylist in the following industries:
- Publication Houses
- Design Houses
- Luxury Brands
- Retail Outlets
- Online Portals
- Films and Media
The need and requirement for a professional fashion stylist is on an all-time high, regionally and globally. Post completion of the Diploma in International Fashion Styling, the student will be able to avail employment in various positions, not restricted to:
- Starting their own styling endeavour; continuing their creative practice.
- Work in international fashion styling projects.
- Working with fashion stylists and publication houses.
- Building a career in product and editorial styling.
- Beginning their own enterprise on personal grooming and image consulting.
Diploma in International Fashion Styling offered by JD Institute of Fashion Technology involves:
- Dual certificate in Fashion Styling Program by JD Institute of Fashion Technology and an international institute.
- Training in an international institute, London.
- Exclusive styling portfolio classes in an international institute, London.
- Fashion styling classes in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, India.
- Exclusive styling portfolio in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, India.
- Fashion sourcing and shoot coordination opportunity.
INTERNSHIP : 1 month internship opportunity in India
STYLING EXPOSURE THROUGH TRAVEL –LONDON/PARIS
- Fashion Streets/places: Bond Street, Regent Street, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette etc.
- Fashion Culture, Art and Design Museums: Victoria and Albert Museum, Design Museum,
British Museum, Louvre Museum
- Leisure Places : London Eye, Madame Tussauds, River Cruise etc.