Gigi Hadid is known to usually flaunt minimal makeup looks and still look ravishing. This time she took the internet by storm with her bright yellow eyeshadow but unlike her other looks, this was applied only to the inner corners of her eyes.
No, it wasn’t the usual shimmery eyeshadow but a bright matte yellow midst the subtle makeup look. This look was created by Makeup Artist Patrick Ta. You can so try this look at home and practice for when you step out for brunch or with your girls.
Here are steps to recreate Gigi Hadid’s oh-so-glam eyeshadow
1. It’s all about the base:
- Apply moisturizer all over your face.
- Use a primer to create a smooth surface.
- Apply a thin layer of foundation
- Use concealer where you require coverage
2. The bright yellow hue eyeshadow
- Use a nude eyeshadow over your eyelids
- Contour eye socket and under your lower lash line as well with a darker shade of brown
- Take a bright yellow eye shadow brush and paint the color on the inner corners of your eyes, extending slightly inwards, on both the upper and lower eyelids.
- Use a small blending brush to blur the edges.
- Use mascara some mascara.
3. For the brows
Your brows need to be defined and fluffy like Hadid’s, you can use a brow wax or eyebrow pencil and brush pushing it in upward strokes.
4. For the cheeks
Use coral blush with a fluffy brush for your cheeks. A little goes a long way in this case.
5. For the lips
- Line your lips with a brown lip liner and with a clean lip brush, blur the line slightly.
- Apply your nude lipstick to complete the look.