No makeup look has become of the most liked trends during the lockdown. From zoom calls to just celebrating an event at home, makeup lovers opted for a more natural and fresh-faced look.
Not only is it easy to achieve but you can get the look in just a few minutes. We think that this trend is going to be our favorite for a longer time. No matter what style you pick, no matter how you do your hair, a little makeup can highlight your best features.
Marc Jacobs rightfully said, “Makeup is the finishing touch, the final accessory.” This quote is a cue to the fact that even with a little makeup can be your best accessory if done right.
So be it your office look or a day out with friends, here’s how you can look fresh and fab all the time with minimal effort and makeup.
CTM is the mantra:
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing is one of the strongest skincare regimen you will need to follow.
- Before you start the application of other makeup products, it will help to keep your skin base smooth and result in deeper application.
Conceal blemishes and dark circles
Now that your skin is all moisturised and prepped for the next step, it’s time to lock your base. As we want to go with minimal makeup make sure you use a lightweight concealer.
- Apply concealer to the areas that have blemishes.
- Apply a thin layer of setting powder using a fluffy makeup brush.
- Setting powder absorbs excess oil and keeps the base locked for hours.
Add some shimmer to your eyelids
- For a natural look, apply a light shimmery shadow all over your eyelid.
- After applying your blush, use a flat eyeshadow brush to sweep a shimmery whitish-gold powder across your eyelid.
- Apply a stroke of mascara to make your eyes look brighter.
Blush, highlight and shine!
- Cream blush or tint gives the cheeks a natural flush.
- Choose a rosy pink or an earthy peach tint.
- use a small amount of the product to achieve a stained, rosy effect.
Don’t forget the lipstick.
- Nude lipstick or a tint that will give you a natural look.
- Find a nude that complements your skin tone, because nude is a tone that matches your lips.