Reverse cat eye makeup: Simple steps to flip your cat eye makeup
Reverse cat eye makeup is the revamped version of the good old cat eye makeup aka winged eyeliner. Beauty enthusiasts are trying to recreate this look and the internet can not get enough of it.
Kim Kardashian, the fashion moghul flaunted the look at the Cannes 2016, but it is now that the trend has gained momentum. From Kristen Stewart to Rihanna, celebs absolutely love flaunting this trendy look which looks extremely glam and foolproof.
The trend looks intense but is surprisingly simple to recreate this smokey under eye makeup. It follows the same steps as your regular cat eye or winged eyeliner, but on your lower lash line instead of its usual eyelid.
Here’s how you can recreate the super intense reverse cat eye makeup:
- All you need is a small brush and pencil liner.
- Sweep your pencil liner along your entire lower lash line.
- Smudge it out with a brush.
- Wing out your liner at the outer corner to create the reverse effect.
- Blend out the entire look until you’ve reached your desired level of perfection.
- Mascara on your lower lashes and you are good to go.
You can always up your Reverse Cat Eyeliner with colour variations. Fiery red or electric blue, you can always go wild with this intense look. On a regular work day you can use brown liner instead of black. For parties go all out with the shimmer and metal colours.