Tattoo are not just designs anymore, they evoke a deep relationship with an individual and are the most common forms of expression. As much as we are in awe of tattoo trends it’s important to remember that it’s permanent and needs daily care.
Before you read ahead always keep in mind that tattoos are permanent, even if a good quality tattoo makes you shell out a little more go for it. Make it personal, creative and own it like a badge of honor because it now a major part of your identity.
Here are the do’s and don’t before your get inked:
- Always research before you get your tattoo done. Find the right artist with pick the design you love.
- Due to pain and loss of blood, you can get a little drowsy. It is recommended to eat well before you get your.
- It is always better to make sure the tattoo studio and equipment are hygienic and follow all safety protocols.
- Carry an extra outfit when you visit the studio if you dont want the ink to splatter.
- Avoid drinking alcohol before your tattoo appointment.
- Try not to soak it in water as it may cause fading.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight. Sunburns can be painful.
- Keep your hands away and do not scratch.