You #googled best fashion design course because you just realised it’s a flourishing trillion-dollar industry that makes seismic shifts in the wall street, with a slash on a fabric and there’s more to it than a tutorial and a tailoring machine. Here’s the catch. There are more courses on Fashion Designing than the curves, seams and stitches on the store-bought top you wear right now!
Here are 7 key points you need to look for when searching for a holistic fashion design course. Make the right choice to start your career in the industry that rakes in trillions.
1. Choice of courses – You can be an absolute novice who doesn’t know how to thread a needle or a professional who knows exactly what you need to level up in the fashion industry. Your choice of college should offer you flexible options to learn and flourish in your chosen career.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology offers Diploma in Fashion Designing, Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing, PG Diploma in Fashion Designing, Degree in Fashion Designing and Master Degree in Fashion Designing. Check out our range of courses in Fashion Designing.
2. Infrastructure – You can’t let yourself learn and explore if you need to wait your turn with every equipment. The college of your choice should be capable enough to cater to your needs. Cutting edge technology and smart infrastructure is an essential and your choice of Fashion Design course in a college shouldn’t treat the essentials as a luxury.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology has campus presence pan-India and supporting smart infrastructure and cutting-edge technology that caters to every course. We at #JDInstitute helps our students explore and expand their creative horizon.
3. University Affiliations – Every art needs a stage and an audience. Standalone colleges are limited in their resources and networking capabilities. To find the right footing in the Fashion industry, your choice of fashion designing course in a college must have university affiliations that would enable you to reach out and be a part of a nation-wide network that is limitless in its resources and networking for a smooth transition from college to career.
Every course and college of JD Institute of Fashion Technology have accreditations and issues professional certificates. It gives you an edge of Pan-India network and seasoned alumni for a good foothold in the Fashion industry.
4. Expert Mentorship – Your baby steps in an industry that is as vast and diverse as Fashion designing needs careful attention and seasoned mentorship. Your choice of Fashion Designing course needs an expert hand to help you make the right choice to grow and progress in your chosen career.
We at JD Institute of Fashion Technology have seasoned faculty experienced in helping the growth and progress of their students for over 34 years, since 1988.
5. College Rating – Sometimes it all looks peachy perfect on the college website promising you the world for a few pennies. Do your share of creepy research. It’s totally ok to stalk your college, it’s no human and find their ratings otherwise. Your choice of Fashion Designing course in a college should be able to pass your creepy research standards and easily rate a good, healthy 4 or 5 stars.
Our college rating at JD Institute of Fashion Technology has consistently been rated excellent over the three decades by students and faculty we have contributed to the Fashion industry.
6. Fee and affordability – The tuition fee for a specific course in a college should generally justify the availability of resources necessary for you to pursue the specific course in a college of your choice. Tuition fee usually takes into account the infrastructure, faculty and the resources the college spends to give you the instruction.
We at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, offer affordable courses for Fashion designing, Fashion communication and a whole range of courses that is right within your budget as you get ready to explore the glam and glitz of the fashion industry.
7. Entry Requirements – Now that you have the choice of Fashion Designing course in a college that ticks all your little boxes. You need a few ticks on their sheet. Check the entry requirements, give them a call or walk-in and discuss your options.