Hair loss is the root cause of physical, mental, psychological and social problems in people. Hair fall in men particularly is on a widespread increase for several reasons. What is even scarier is boys are losing their hair at a very young age resulting in severe male pattern baldness.
Hair loss leads to social humiliation in men. Hair loss in men instigates inferiority complex problems that lead to complicated psychological issues. Hair loss is one of the most common issues countered by everyone and in this blog, we discuss some of the most common causes of hair fall in men:
1. Genetic hair fall: Male pattern baldness is sometimes the outcome of faulty genes. Genetic hair fall is associated with millions of people in the world and unfortunately, most of the solutions provided for hair loss, in this case, do not work.
2. Medical conditions: Hair loss is an associated problem with chronic medical problems like diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. In most cases, hair loss is a temporary condition.
3. A growing side effect: Hair fall in men is diagnosed as a side effect with medications for heart disease and high blood pressure. A significant amount of hair loss is additionally seen in patients dealing with cancer treatment.
4. Scalp disorders: Hair fall in men is a result of scalp disorders like scalp psoriasis. Due to consistent itching scratching that is associated with scalp disorders, hair loss becomes an inevitable result.
5. Stress: Stress has become an unavoidable component of life. However, consistent stress is regarded as one of the most prominent causes of hair fall in men. Enduring physical and mental stress can result in male pattern baldness.
Hair loss is an enduring cause of problems in men. Hair loss is a culmination of physical and mental health issues. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is a leading makeup academy in Bangalore offering hair and makeup courses to aspiring hairstylists.