A low budget house is said to have many constraints when it comes to interior design. Interior designing a small house on a low budget might seem tough, but it certainly need not be boring. Making our peace with the fact that the number of options reduces with a low budget, the quality of the options available does not diminish.
There is one thing that homeowners always forget to understand. Interior design is not about picking the latest design from the latest magazine cover. Interior design is about transforming a space to suit your personality. A design should invoke the essence of one’s real identity. That could be just a simple coffee table for a coffee lover or a huge multifunctional kitchen for a chef. Interior design has no boundaries.
In this blog, we are sharing a few tips and tricks to create the best interior design for your small house on a low budget:
1. Swings: Who doesn’t love swings? Sitting on a swing with a cup of coffee perhaps in the balcony or a corner of the living room is a magical moment. Guess what, swings are affordable and can bring life into the room.
2. Plants will never let go of you: Plants are affordable, natural, and bring nature back to life in your small house. Plants have also been proven to spread positivity in the house. So if you are looking for ideas to decorate your living room or bedroom, plants are your way to go.
3. Mirrors: Mirrors an inexpensive design item that can go anywhere in the interiors of the house. Using mirrors in a small house specifically brightens the space and creates the illusion of a larger space.
4. DIY art: DIY is always a go-to option. You could save thousands of rupees by creating your own artwork or an item to design your interiors. For example, DIY artwork can go on the walls of the interiors.
5. Lights: Lights are like the icing on the cake, except that without the icing, the cake is not just complete. Incorporating fairy lights is becoming a popular decoration choice for interior designers. Oh, and they are certainly affordable in comparison to luxury statement lights.
A low budget house can have everything if you have the eyes to pick the right accessories. Interior designers are your life saviours to help you with this. They have expertise in the field of interior design to guide you through the end of creating the best interior design for your house. JD Institute of Fashion Technology in Bengaluru is an arch design institute offering top-notch interior design courses for aspiring designers.