Ladies! It’s time you know all about Sunglass proof makeup and we will tell you how. are a must have accessory no matter what the occasion. But after pouring all your time and energy into a super glam makeup look and topping the look with a pair of sunglasses.
You soon find no makeup left around your nose when you take off your beloved shades. Well, so much to escape the sunlight. The struggle is real and you all have been there.
Sunglasses are infamous for leaving marks on the nose area especially during summer and extreme weather conditions. We have all tried to touch up as soon as we take off our shades.
What if we say there is a trick to safeguard your makeup around your nose and eyes when you wear your sunglasses or even your spectacles everyday.
Here are steps to follow to sun-glass proof makeup:
You will need:
- Eye primer
- Setting spray
- Setting powder
- Makeup sponge
Steps to sunglass proof your makeup:
- Apply eye primer on the sides of the nose where the sunglasses make contact.
- Apply a concealer or foundation over top and blend that in.
- Soak a sponge in a long-lasting setting spray and grab a fair amount of loose setting powder.
- Use a concealer and a foundation. Bake your nose.
- Lightly brush it off with a fluffy makeup brush and let it sit for sometime.
- You can also wipe down the nose pads of your sunglasses with a bit of alcohol.
- A light dusting of setting powder in the same area.
Once you’re done with all the above steps, grab your best and biggest pair of sunglasses, get out in the sun and enjoy your outings with sunlight piercing your eyes and melting your makeup away.