Hair fall is the most common nightmare people experience in reality. Hair loss is a common biological problem all over the world. Irrespective of how common hair fall as an issue is in presumably each and every individual, it is by far one of the most chronic problems that have affected the life and peace of all.
Hair fall has caused havoc in the lives of millions of people. It has affected people’s lifestyle by increasing social awkwardness, insecurity and inferiority complex. While the first half of the population is struggling to find the root cause of hair fall in them, the other half is on their way to find a permanent solution. There are innumerable causes of hair fall and it changes from person to person.
Home remedies have played a large role in managing hair fall if not giving it a permanent cure. In this blog, we share some of the most effective home remedies for hair fall:
1. Coconut oil: Ask your grandmother or mother about effective home remedies for hair fall and all of them will give one unanimous answer: coconut oil. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil twice a week is considered to reduce hair fall.
How to use: Warm 2 to 3 teaspoons of coconut oil and apply it to the scalp and massage gently. You can either leave the oil overnight and wash it the following morning or leave it for 30 minutes in the day and wash it with warm water and a mild shampoo.
2. Onion Juice: Onion juice is regarded to be one of the most effective home remedies for treating hair fall. The high concentration of sulfur in onion is beneficial in treating numerous hair problems including hair fall at the top of the list. Onion juice is believed to be a constructive constituent in enhancing hair growth.
How to use: Just like coconut oil, extract juice from an onion and apply it directly to the scalp. After letting it for 30 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
3. Beetroot juice: A healthy diet goes long way in determining the health of the body and mind. The rich vitamins, proteins and potassium content in beetroot juice is super beneficial in treating hair loss problems.
4. Stretch all the stress away: One of the principal causes of hair fall is stress. Increased stress results in several physical and mental issues, hair loss being one of them. Doing simple yoga asanas for 30 minutes every day has been proven to reduce hair fall gradually.
5. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a constructive solution for hair fall. Applying aloe vera on the scalp is said to calm the itchy scalp and also promote hair growth.
Hair fall is a biological problem that every individual faces at some or the other point in life. Pregnancy, stress and hormone disorders and the list of possible causes for hair fall goes on. Home remedies have played a significant role in managing this peace-wrecking health issue. JD Institute of Fashion Technology in Bengaluru is a top design institute offering hairstyling courses. Check out their course here.