Balcony designing – Tips and tricks
A balcony is considered a place of comfort in a house for several reasons. Ever since the lockdown has been in place and social distancing is the new normal, the balcony is the most of outside adventure you can go to. Interior designers have come to peace with the fact that a balcony is of utmost importance in 2021.
People living in metropolitan areas especially treat a balcony with utmost importance as this is where a family gets to spend some quality time together and create eternal memories. A well-designed balcony is everyone’s dream and in this blog, we give you a few tips and tricks to design your balcony 2021 worthy!
1. Add a small table: Imagine sipping a cup of hot coffee sitting on your balcony first thing in the morning! Add in a small table and a few chairs to make it a place of hangout inside your house.
2. Greenery is a classic option: We have said it umpteen times and we will say it again! Greenery never goes out of style. Filling your balcony with plants and flowers is a classic way of designing a balcony. This is not only trendy but brings in a breath of fresh air and positivity into the house via your ‘green’ balcony.
3. Swing it with style: If your balcony is colossal, then swings are your perfect choice. This way you could spend your evenings on the swing with a book or listening to your favorite music. Such a balcony can even become your kid’s favorite spot in the house.
Swing it with style
4. A place for your cocktail party: A big enough balcony will welcome a dining table with a big smile. By doing so, the balcony could become the destination of house cocktail parties. Don’t worry, a dining table will not make the balcony congested if you pick the right one based on the measurements of your balcony.
5. Make some room for pillows: Pillows are another design variant that can go anywhere on the balcony. Pillows can be placed on chairs, swings or even on carpets on the floor.
A balcony can be designed according to the will and wishes of homeowners in coordination with interior designers. Interior designers are the perfect experts who can guide you through designing a perfect balcony. JD Institute of Fashion Technology is an arch design institute in Bengaluru offering a 3-year B.Sc in Interior Design and Decoration program. The program focuses on providing aspiring interior designers the perfect combination of theory and practical exposure to make them potential interior designers in the industry.