“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. It’s in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening” – Coco Channel. It is a phenomenon with multiple complexities and to overcome these, JD Institute of Fashion Technology, one of the top colleges for fashion designing offers Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Design and Business Management, the new reality program to form the 21st century designer with a business model in mind. Endowed with strategic vision, our aim is to provide a complete knowledge of production techniques and ensure that you create an imposing brand name with real media impact, cutting through the chaos of today’s fashion system. This program covers courses in apparel and textile structures and analysis, design and history, business management, marketing, communications, entrepreneurship and public policy. Having the prestigious qualification, the postgraduates will avail excellent career opportunities as production and design managers, merchandisers and working in the specialized area such as quality control. If you are interested about fashion designing and design management course then this is the best platform to make your dreams come true, by getting the training from highly qualified experts in JD Institute of Fashion Technology India.
- Our Fashion Design and Business Management curriculum is interdisciplinary that is a mix of classroom-based lectures along with interactive seminars and individual business reports.
- This course module implies marketing and economic principles to consumer and industry issues.
- This course takes care of entire design process along with the management practices including fashion thinking, design and fabric processes, illustration, garment construction, trend analysis, media, brand identity and management.
- This Fashion Business Management Course helps to focus and augment the students with a critical and creative approach to embrace current and developing issues in the fashion industry.
- The students will explore scheme of live industry projects, collaborations, guest speakers, international study tours and visits.
- The Students will develop a strong skill set and rewarding industry relationships.
- Students of Fashion Design and Business Management will have an in-depth knowledge on apparel and textile designs, production methods, consumer behaviour, supply chain, supply chain management.
- The Key principles and skills obtained from this course leads to many career opportunities and ensures a successful career in fashion and related industries.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Design and Business Management explores many opportunities in the fashion market such as Production manager, Visual Merchandiser, Design Manager, Media and trend analyst, PR, Brand Management and in specialised fields such as quality control, and research methodologies.
ART & COSTUME APPRECIATION
GARMENT MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
FABRIC MANIPULATION & ORNAMENTATION
DYNAMICS OF FASHION INDUSTRY
FASHION PSYCHOLOGY AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
FASHION MERCHANDISING & MARKETING
JD ANNUAL DESIGN AWARDS